Corporate have Social Responsibility (CSR) goals to help improve community living. In India, though the corporate understand their accountability towards the society and are willing to take initiatives for the betterment, it becomes difficult for them to reach the grassroots level.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has acquired new dimensions in the recent years. Today, companies are proactively taking up this good hearted investment and giving a social value to all their business endeavors. In India, though corporate have a strong will to dedicate their resources for a social cause, they find it difficult to reach the right people considering the demography and diverse social problems of the country. We thus join hands with the corporates to help them advance their welfare initiatives to the needy families and save on their time and human resources. We help the corporates implement their Corporate Social Responsibility/CSR Projects as per Companies Act 2013.
The very foundation of Trinity Care Foundation was laid on the realization of a group of young corporate professionals that it was their social responsibility to give back to the society.
- School Health Programs : The school procedures that contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the health of pupils and school personnel including health services healthful living and health education. Visit https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZuw5P6 to know more.
- Facial Deformities Programs : Providing holistic treatment and surgeries for the Needy ( Children and Young Adults ) with Facial Deformities. Visit https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYNnt3D to know the impact !
- Outreach Programs : Bringing health education and health screening services directly to community members in under-served areas in Karnataka. Visit https://flic.kr/s/aHsmEXAYap to know the impact !
- Improving Government School Infrastructure : There are studies suggesting students in schools with poor infrastructure can have lower scores than those with access to better infrastructure facilities. This makes school infrastructure a key element in a child’s academic as well as holistic growth. A recent project in a Government School : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmom43Dq
- Improving government schools : Government schools serve the majority of children in our country. These schools have witnessed a decline in their services, and increasingly they are accessed by the poor and the marginalized. Across India, a handful of committed individuals have led efforts to improve government schools, in the belief that they could demonstrate or induce an enduring change in the system. Visit : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmoz5nTc
Trinity Care Foundation is a network of highly accomplished and networked Public Developmental Professionals in Karnataka State, India. They aim to solve the challenges of marginalized sections in India by working in Synergy with the Government system. At Trinity Care Foundation we aim to create a more efficient and effective social impact ecosystem. Trinity Care Foundation is registered as a Public Charitable Trust , also registered under 12A and 80G of Income Tax Act 1960 . Also registered under FCRA with Ministry of Home Affairs and registered with NITI Aayog, Government of India..
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) Partnership
CSR Programs : School Health Program | Outreach Health Program | Facial Deformities Surgeries | Improving Government School Infrastructure | Safe Drinking Water Project |
To help meet your corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals, Trinity Care Foundation[TCF] can create, manage and implement specific projects for your organisation.
Partner organisations could fund surgeries of, say, 30 TCF Kids suffering Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate, conduct a School Health Program for Government School Students, provide safe drinking water in Government School, Improve a Government School or an Outreach Programs in a backward area in Karnataka state, India.
Such projects will make CSR contribution targeted, making them simple to execute as turnkey CSR projects as per schedule VII of the Companies Act 2013 that is eligible to receive CSR funding either directly or through an implementing agency that has a track record.
Trinity Care Foundation has been actively supporting critical community programs since 2007, hence meets these requirements. Get in touch now and make Trinity Care Foundation your CSR implementation partner in Karnataka state, India.
Write to us : [ email@example.com ]