Shout out from the Fight against Covid19 Project to all Photographers, both amateur and professionals who have experienced the public health emergency in India. In the run up to this year’s World Heart Day for the Supporting Front-line Healthcare Professionals on 29th September 2020. TCF and its project partners bring you a photo contest for you to participate and win exciting prizes. Given the social distancing guidelines necessitated by COVID-19, this year’s celebration of World Heart Day shall be online and also in rural areas, we bring to you online events and contests in which you can participate from home.
Read on to know more about the contest guidelines and submit your entries. Contest closes on 15th of September, 12:00pm IST and the winners shall be announced on 29th Sept. 2020!
- The participant should be an Indian Citizen
- The photograph should be from Covid Pandemic in India
- There will be three categories for submission;
• Hospitals/PHC/CHC/Fever Clinics
• Outreach Health Programs
• Medical Professionals and Healthcare Staff
- No quad copter /aerial shots are allowed (Drone)
- Photographs hurting the sentiments of dependent communities are not allowed
- The participant can only submit one photograph in each category
- The initial submission can be a low-resolution image. The selected participants will be asked to submit the Raw/ Hi-Res image later.
- The file name should be
For example, the category applying for is PHC, the location of photograph is from Mysore, Karnataka and name of the photographer is Augustine Charles then the file name should be
- Winners will be announced publicly during our online [ World Heart Day event (29th September 2020) and on TCF’s social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
Warranty & Indemnification
By entering the Contest, you warrant that your entry is original, that you are the sole owner and copyright holder of your entry, and that you have not granted exclusive rights to all or part of your entry to any other person or entity. You also warrant that your entry does not violate the right of privacy of any individual; does not infringe any trademark, trade name, trade secret, intellectual property right, or other common law or statutory right; nor does it contain any material that might be deemed offensive or obscene, or that otherwise violates any criminal prohibition or the personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TCF and its partners from any claims, costs and expenses that TCF may incur arising out of or in connection with your breach of the foregoing warranties.
A panel of judges from public health and communication domains will choose the winner in each category. In addition to a cash prize, all winners will be featured on TCF social media, and stand a chance to have one photograph featured in our 2021 calendar.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership and copyright of all entries will be shared by the photographer and the organizers of the photo contest. By submitting an entry, the entrant grants Trinity Care Foundation (TCF) an irrevocable, perpetual, and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted entry for any purposes based on their sole discretion.
- These rights include, but are not limited to, the right to modify, censor, compress, edit, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted entry. Entrant agrees that TCF shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available the entry, and may, in their sole discretion, remove or delete the entry from the project website, social media platform, or in other published locations.
Each category will receive three prizes (First, Second and Third),
• First Prize: Gift Vouchers INR 5000 / 15 PPE Kits
• Second Prize: Gift Vouchers INR 3000 / 10 PPE Kits
• Third Prize: Gift Vouchers INR 2000 / 5 PPE Kits
The Winners Can Donate the PPE Kits to their own choosing, will courier to your address.
Click Here to Submit your photographs for the contest ->-> https://forms.gle/Vojg4NfSTGWU9v7T9 <–
For more information on Fight Against Covid19 in Karnataka state, click here >> http://www.trinitycarefoundation.com/covid19/
Support Front-line Medical Professionals