Volunteering Opportunities :
For Professionals and Students ( Not in medical profession )
- Assist Doctor’s during School Health Programs.
- Conduct Awareness Talks for School Children related Hand-washing, Adolescent Health, Nutrition information and ill effects of Tobacco.
- Assist TCF Team in taking the Height and weight of the School Children and Assist TCF Team in analyzing the BMI of the School Children.
- Assist Doctor’s and TCF Team during Health Camps in Rural Areas.
- Educate Individuals about Health and Hygiene using OHP.
- Publish Papers or Create Documentaries of the Impact Created by Health Initiatives.
- Write an article about the CSR Program – To be published in internal communications and for Trinity Care Foundation Website/Blog.
- Create Awareness about the Cause Involved on Social Media.
To Document the CSR Initiative – Photographs and Videos to be taken.
For Healthcare Professionals (Doctor’s, Dentist’s, Surgeons, Public Health Professionals, Nurses, Health Science students, etc.,)
- Participate in medical screening in Government Schools.
- Donate Medicines, toothpaste, toothbrush,etc,
- Conduct Awareness talks at Schools, Orphanages, child health centers and colleges.
- Train Volunteers to conduct health awareness talks.
- Develop health awareness training materials.
- Participate in medical screening in urban slums and rural areas.
- Volunteer at PHC’s or Free clinic during your free time.
- Conduct medical research and public articles.
- Conduct free surgeries for the underprivileged individuals.
If you wish to volunteer some quality services to our Outreach Health Programs focusing on women and children both in urban and rural areas in Karnataka, India. kindly click this link and fill the application: Volunteership application form
Here are a few benefits of volunteering;
- Build contacts and interpersonal relationships with key stakeholders of society.
- Enhance their state of mind and body while experiencing a boost of self confidence, reducing depression through monotony, participating in active programmes.
- Gather key insights on society and the world, thus paving way to a more sustainable lifestyle and business processes.
- Develop a sense of achievement as an individual and togetherness as a team.
- Gain practical experience that is currently lacking on your CV.
- Stand out from the crowd which is desirable for employers.
- Opportunity to work in the healthcare industry that interests you and is aligned with your values.
- Many volunteer roles display experience in communication, management, teamwork and using your initiative.
- Meet new people and expand your network.
- Opportunity to develop and improve your social and relationship building skills.
- Provides a healthy boost to your self-confidence, self-esteem, and life satisfaction.
- Keeps you in regular contact with others and helps you develop a solid support system, which in turn protects you against stress and depression when you’re going through challenging times.
Intern responsibilities vary greatly and range from assisting with the ongoing public health programs, administrative and office duties to coordinating with the partner organizations. Interns are given specific areas of responsibility and as broad a range of experiences as possible; they are expected to assist with all office operations, as needed. An intern’s contributions to the office are important. Punctuality, dependability and a willingness to work hard and pitch-in where needed are all important attributes. Strong People skills are essential for many intern positions.
If you wish to intern with us in Karnataka, India. kindly click this link and fill the application: Internship application form
Important information :
-> Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted after the application.
-> Internship/Volunteering applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
-> TCF Internship programme lasts for at least two months and can be as long as six months
-> TCF provides travel allowance for the number of days attending the office (per day INR 300 and for 22 working days = INR 6600). Complimentary lunch facility is provided in office/project site.
-> TCF provides an Accident insurance cover for all its interns.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter combined in one word file to email@example.com <-
Example: If you are applying for the Medical Internship for the Fall 2020 program, then your email Subject line should be: Medical Intern – Fall 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted Volunteers/Interns will be contacted.