Volunteering Opportunities for Professionals and Students ( Not in medical profession )
Location: In and around Bengaluru city, Karnataka State, India. Period : July to March.
- Assist Doctor’s during School Health Programs.
- Conduct Awareness Talks for School Children related Hand-washing, Adolescent Health, Nutrition information and ill effects of Tobacco.
- Assist TCF Team in taking the Height and weight of the School Children and Assist TCF Team in analyzing the BMI of the School Children.
- Assist Doctor’s and TCF Team during Health Camps in Rural Areas.
- Educate Individuals about Health and Hygiene using OHP.
- Publish Papers or Create Documentaries of the Impact Created by Health Initiatives.
- Write an article about the CSR Program – To be published in internal communications and for Trinity Care Foundation Website/Blog.
- Create Awareness about the Cause Involved on Social Media.
- To Document the CSR Initiative – Photographs and Videos to be taken.
If you wish to volunteer some quality services to our School Health Programs & Outreach Health Programs focusing on women and children both in urban and rural areas of Karnataka, India. Please write to us at :- [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] to inform about your skills and volunteering preferences.
Trinity Care Foundation is a network of highly accomplished and networked public health professionals in Karnataka state, India. They aim to solve the challenges of healthcare in India by working in synergy with the government system. At Trinity Care Foundation we aim to create a more efficient and effective social impact ecosystem using preventative healthcare system.
Write to us, Email id – email@example.com or
Call Dr. Thomas +91 9880396666 or Mr.Binu +91 9880358888
Trinity Care Foundation Projects for underserved populations in India: https://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/albums