Trinity Care Foundation calls for healthcare professionals who are genuinely interested to travel, learn and work in Government Schools in and around Bengaluru, Karnataka.
The internship is open to Doctors and Medical Interns . Above all, we welcome those with curiosity to explore and humility to learn.
Location: Bengaluru city, Karnataka
Languages: English, for those interested to work, ability to converse in Kannada is an added advantage .
Duration: 15.July.2018 to 28.Feb.2019
Last date for application: 15.June.2018; If you know anyone who is interested please ask them to get in touch with us by writing to us. Interested Doctors kindly send your resume to email [firstname.lastname@example.org] with Subject Line “SHP Doctors”. Interview for shortlisted Doctors will be held in July First week, 2018. Certificates will be provided to those who have successfully completed the internship along with a Stipend.
Boost yourself – If you’re still an graduate looking to apply for medical school, think about how far ahead of the curve you’d be after completing an medical internship! Just by putting that kind of experience on your CV or resume, you’re guaranteed to stand head-and-shoulders above nearly all other applicants.
The internship offers a rare opportunity to work hands-on in schools, learn from pubic health professionals and help those in need of medical attention. The work will focus on issues pertaining to school students and cover health check-up, eye check-up and health education. The internship is for 45 days each.
Type of work
The team will cover government schools in outskirt’s of Bangalore, and undertake the following activities:
- Pre-screening of students for height, weight, skin, eye, dental, cardiac, caries, oral lesions, speech and hearing, facial deformities, etc.,
- Facilitating medical intervention for those shortlisted through the pre-screening, partnering with existing Government health systems for a sustainable model.
- Impart awareness on health issues,adolescent health, hand-washing, ill effects of tobacco and tooth brushing techniques to students of government schools.
- Undertake training for teachers and school staff to carry forward the work.
- Digital capture of Data of each child.
School Health Programs in Govt. Schools, Visit https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZuw5P6
Trinity Care Foundation is a public health organization with track record of 10+ years in priority areas of health. Registered with the Income Tax Department, Government of India under Section 12A and 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs,Government of India under Section 11 (1) of the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act (FCRA), 2010. It is also registered with the National Health Mission and NITI Aayog.
Visit to know ! https://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/albums